Simplified & Made Wellthy
Paleo Running Momma‘s recipe feels like a cheat meal even though its not!! This is a flavorful, unique paleo meal! One of my husband’s favorites.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or greased foil,
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut them evenly into “fry shape”.
- Toss sweet potatoes with the 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl to fully coat each fry.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on both baking sheets in a single layer. Bake for 25 minutes, turn over as many as you can, and continue to bake for about another 15 minutes.
- While the fries bake, add the ground meat to a skillet on medium heat. Add the the diced tomatoes and all of the spices (only 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder), plus salt. Stir and cook until the meat is cooked through.
- Make your spicy aioli by mixing Sriracha, other 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder, vegan mayo & lime juice.
- Fry up two eggs.
- Top the fries with the chili, eggs, and aoli.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
*if gluten or diary free, buy ingredients accordingly*